Welcome!

The purpose of this page is to enlighten, discuss, educate and communicate our continued exploration into the paranormal realm. Please bring your opinions and thoughts with you and comment as you see fit. While we invite everyone visiting the page to leave us a message, we will not tolerate any crude comments or rude behavior here. This journal is for everyone prepared to explore the paranormal with an open mind...
Click here to access our case files.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Samurai

This is a picture from one of our very first ever ghost explorations. We've nicknamed this the samurai ghost because of how much the image reminds us of a samurai. I know how this sounds, but look at the image and tell me you don't see the same thing? You can even envision arms reaching out of those puffy sleeves to pull out his samurai sword! 

Anyway, this was taken in a local cemetery, at night with a Canon Powershot, the flash was on. I was taking random pictures as we walked along a path at the back end of the cemetery. At this spot my camera became out of focus, and blurry. I stopped walking for a moment and took several pictures repeatedly, waiting for my camera to refocus all the while continuing to take blurry picture after another. When the camera finally adjusted focus and started to take clear images again, I began going through all of the pictures and deleting them so that I could free up some storage space. Suddenly I noticed an image in one of the pictures, which was not there in the others... 

It stuck out like a sore thumb among all the other distorted images. There was simply something there that had not been in the other images. We went back to this spot hoping the take another picture like this to no avail. We tried debunking the image and still came up empty handed. What is this a picture of? Something caused my camera to mechanically fail for a short time and once it was working properly again we found that we captured this unexplained image. This picture was taken over 10 years ago, and I am still intrigued by it today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment